THE GLADE COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrolls of The Glade Council, a RP kinship based on the server Laurelin, of the lord of the rings online

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Application for Elrona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrona

Elrona

Application for Elrona Empty
PostSubject: Application for Elrona   Application for Elrona EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:37 am

Hi there!
I'm Elrona a human Hunteress, i feel i must pledge my alligence to the woodlands of Middle earth.
Having spent most of my life venturing these lands and leaving my family at a very early age to protect these woodlands.

I am very proud to have come across your kinship you pledge the same course, even though my experiance in the battle field is limited my aim with a bow is unmatched by most and my steel is sharp.

My heart has always been for these lands. I know i will grow and learn alot of new aspects from my fellow kinsman.

I do hope you consider myself to become apart of your family.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
High Seat of The Glade Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Elrona   Application for Elrona EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:42 am

Its a pleasure to meet you lady, I will soon contact you for an interview in-game! Welcome to our forums..
Back to top Go down
Felogar
High Seat of The Glade Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Elrona   Application for Elrona EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:16 am

I assume this application is no longer necessary since Elrona has choosen to join another kinship...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Elrona   Application for Elrona Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Elrona
Page 1 of 1