THE GLADE COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrolls of The Glade Council, a RP kinship based on the server Laurelin, of the lord of the rings online

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Application of Herowin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nithwen

Nithwen

Application of Herowin Empty
PostSubject: Application of Herowin   Application of Herowin EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Greetings all,

I am 'Herowin', adopted sister of 'Nithwen'. Nithwen has told me how friendly 'The Glade Council' seems, and I was sort of wondering if it was possible for a lowly lady in her eighth season to join the ranks of the mighty. I make Nithwen's weapons, or at least I used to. Just lately she's been buying her weapons from the auction house.... hmph....

((ooc: Herowin is simply Nithwen's Alt. But the Kinship rules state that I must post comments using my main characters name, so I have.
Herowin is a Woodworker and Weaponsmith, but, as mentioned above, she is only level 8, so there would be no hard feelings at all if she is denied entry for being 'too young' *smiles* ))

...anyways, I'm off to practice my archery. Goblins make for very good target practice. *grins*

*Herowin gives everybody a friendly hug*
Back to top Go down
Felogar
High Seat of The Glade Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Application of Herowin   Application of Herowin EmptyThu May 15, 2008 7:31 pm

Well you didnt have to make an application for your alt actually, but I appritiade that you do. I will invite your alt next time I see her online if noone else does in the meantime... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nithwen

Nithwen

PostSubject: Re: Application of Herowin   Application of Herowin EmptyTue May 20, 2008 1:01 pm

Thanks. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Herowin   Application of Herowin Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Herowin
Page 1 of 1