THE GLADE COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrolls of The Glade Council, a RP kinship based on the server Laurelin, of the lord of the rings online

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Achendir of Rivendell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achndir

Achendir of Rivendell Empty
PostSubject: Achendir of Rivendell   Achendir of Rivendell EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Greetings from me to you, one and all.
If you are reading this, then many thanks for taking such time from your busy days to read such meager writings. The war against the coming darkness has many of us struggling for time of late, as im sure we are all too aware of. I have met not one of your order in person...nor' have I heard of any by name, but as a lonely soul by nature that is to be expected of me, please do not take offence. I first heard of your order upon word of mouth between two men, both of bree by their stature and skin-tone id take it, their voices carried on the wind with ease, like most voices of men whom cant control their tongues.

Regardless I write to you now expressing my interest in your deeds, both unseen and seen alike, I am Achendir, and bear no surname. No record of past deeds. Imladris is my home, Rivendell in the tongues of men...if you would care to know of my heritage, though it would be more appropriate to call the woodlands of all middle-earth my home.

Friend to Glorfindel, I served alongside him in the battle of unnumbered tears, giving his life in our defence, it is time for me to repay him in kind, by rising to defend those few of us that remain upon these shores. I have lived in solitude for many years...whispered about by man and hobbit alike in my passings of these realms, I see now that the coming darkness cannot be avoided...cannot be outstepped easily alone...but with aid, and companions of skills in comparison to, and far exceeding my own, there is a small ray of hope.

OOC info : Im in the british army, so Ill try and be around as best I can, ive got eight years (nearly nine) of RPing experience and am always eager to attend events, and even just casually encounter one another whenever im on, drop me a message. Achendir is a self suficiant explorer, so if you need leathers boiling, or wood treating, let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down

Achendir of Rivendell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE GLADE COUNCIL :: RECRUITMENT :: Apply Here-
Jump to: