THE GLADE COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrolls of The Glade Council, a RP kinship based on the server Laurelin, of the lord of the rings online

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

[b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maverickson of Rohan

Maverickson of Rohan

[b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b]   [b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b] EmptyThu May 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Hail all, I am Maverickson, Lionheart of Rohan.

My journey began in the lush green land of Rohan. My father, Maleth, was the head stable hand to our lord, the king, as was his father before him and so on and so forth.
My father's love for the king was only bettered by his love for the kingdom of Rohan. He had seen many wrong doings occuring, recently, on the outskirts of our land. He wanted to express his concern to the king but, was unable to meet with him. Instead he had to meet with the kings advisor, Grima son of Galmod. Grima assured my father that all was well in Rohan and that he should ''keep his nose out of trouble and in horse manure, like your filthy family always has''. With this my father's blood boiled, but he, unlike me, had control over his temper and resisted the urge to strike the worm. That night, as my father lay asleep in his bed, he was stabbed in the back, by a 'snake' of a man, or as I suspect, a worm.
As soon as I found out what had happened I flew into a rage and openly accused grima of my father's murder. This rewarded me with a swift beating and exile from my beloved land.
Now I hear whispers of even greater missdeeds against my homeland. I search for solid proof to the identity of my father's killer, in the hope that I can returnhome and avenge him before all is too late. All the while protecting all that is green and good in this world, so that the border of Mordor does not stretch across the land, from sea to sea like some vast barren dessert. This is why I come to the Glade Council, for help and fellowship in my quest.
Back to top Go down
Gertimli

Gertimli

PostSubject: Re: [b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b]   [b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b] EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:58 am

You'll find friendship and help among our people Maverickson. We'll soon contact you.

Gertimli.

OOC: nice piece of application, I'll move it to the application thread!!
Back to top Go down
Maverickson of Rohan

Maverickson of Rohan

PostSubject: Re: [b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b]   [b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b] EmptyFri May 30, 2008 12:07 pm

ooc: thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b]   [b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

[b]I am Maverickson and you are my only hope.......[/b]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE GLADE COUNCIL :: RECRUITMENT :: Apply Here-
Jump to: