THE GLADE COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrolls of The Glade Council, a RP kinship based on the server Laurelin, of the lord of the rings online

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Application: Orthandir of Gondor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orthandir

Orthandir

Application: Orthandir of Gondor Empty
PostSubject: Application: Orthandir of Gondor   Application: Orthandir of Gondor EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Hail! I am Orthandir of Gondor. I am a friend of the trees, the wind, the earth and all creatures free. Some call me a lore-master and I would think it not only wise for me to join the council for my own sake but I believe my knowledge could help you also.

Orthandir
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Elder of The Glade Council
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Application: Orthandir of Gondor   Application: Orthandir of Gondor EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Greetings Orthandir of Gondor and welcome to our scrolls. Hopefully we shall meet soon.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
High Seat of The Glade Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Application: Orthandir of Gondor   Application: Orthandir of Gondor EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Welcome to your forums Orthandir of Gondor. I will contact you for an interview in-game when I have the chance..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Orthandir of Gondor   Application: Orthandir of Gondor Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Orthandir of Gondor
Page 1 of 1