THE GLADE COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrolls of The Glade Council, a RP kinship based on the server Laurelin, of the lord of the rings online

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Donovill Of Gondor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donovill

Donovill Of Gondor Empty
PostSubject: Donovill Of Gondor   Donovill Of Gondor EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Hey there.. My name is Donovill, son of Aroin. My dad and mother died when i was a young boy. I really didnt have time to learn so much about them. So now i trying to find out what really happend to them. its a long story Razz

I heard lots about you guys.. That you are a nice and a good RP kinship. And i would love to be a part of it to help you guys and to know youi guys a bit better. and i will help you guys out as much as i can crafting / questiing you name it.

I´m new to roleplaying but i learn alot and i love to learn new things. i got no problems to learn Razz so dont be shy haha..

i´m lv 14 captain atm i´m very active when it comes to MMORPG. i playing alot most at the evening / night..

Well i will see you guys ingame soon i hope.. Have a good evening.. Sleep well guys bye.. // Donovill
Back to top Go down

Donovill Of Gondor
Page 1 of 1